instagram Slideshow

Monday, February 17, 2014

Liebster Award

I was nominated by two amazing bloggers for the Liebster award! Check both of the out: All thing bright and beautiful and Arianna West. I love this award because I can meet new, amazing bloggers through this blog. 

Here are the rules:

You must link back to the person who nominated you.
You must answer the questions given to you.
You must pick 11 nominees to answer 11 questions you choose for them.
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you. 

Some bloggers that I have nominated:
Arianna West's Questions
1. What is your favorite makeup product?
Too Faced Poreless Primer
2. Who are your top 5 celebrity crushes? 
Chris Pine, Zac Efron, Ian Harding, David Beckam, and Drew Van Acker
3. Put your iTunes on shuffle and list the first 5 songs that play!
Enjoy the Ride by Krewella, 3D by Bruno Mars, Gimme what I don't know by JT, Lolly JB, and Again by Bruno Mars
4. What is your favorite TV show?  
Pretty Little Liars currently
5. What spring 2014 trend are you excited to wear/try out?
Palazzo Pants and Leather
6. Who is your style icon? 
Blair Waldrof
7. What is your favorite thing to do to de-stress? 
Sleep
8. Do you have any bad habits? 
Biting my nails
9. What makes you smile?
Chocolate
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Paris, Fashion World
11. Why did you start blogging? 
I wanted to make a Youtube account, but since I was not allowed to, I wanted to express my love of fashion, hair and makeup through blogging. 

All things bright and beautiful Questions's
1) What is your favourite colour nail varnish?
Maine Attraction by ULTA
2) What is the theme of your bedroom?
Florals and Stripes
3) Who are your favourite bloggers/youtubers?
Meghan Rosette and Sarahbelle93
4) What is your favourite season and why?
Fall because the weather is PERFECT!
5) What genre of movies/books do you enjoy?
Romance
6) When and why did you start blogging?
October and I wanted to make a Youtube account, but since I was not allowed to, I wanted to express my love of fashion, hair and makeup through blogging. 
7) Have you ever been to/want to come to England and did you like it?
Yes! I think I will be coming next year sometime!
8) What is your dream job?
Cardiovascular surgeon or Oncologist 
9)What food would you happily live off for the rest of your life?
Chocolate
10) What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Brush my teeth
11) What are you favourite things to do on a lazy day?
Watch Netflix

Questions for the Nominees
1)What is your favorite makeup brand?
2) Where do you like to shop the most often?
3) If you were to splurge on an item, what would you buy?
4) Where do you want to travel to?
5)What is your style?
6)Do you spend more time on your hair, deciding what you are going to wear or makeup?
7) What is your favorite trend at the moment?
8)What is your favorite animal?
9)Do you play any sports? If so, what are they?
10) What are your hobbies?
11) What are your favorite songs?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks again for the nominations All thing bright and beautiful and Arianna West! Check out there blogs!

5 comments:

  1. This was such a lovely read! thank you ♥

    Sharlotte //

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the award! Thank you for answering my questions - I loved reading them back! I think your dream jobs are amazing and you should aspire to be them! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I become my dream job! I have dreamed about being one for years now!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...